MUST-WATCH DETAIL. NON-STOP ACTION.
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®️ technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™️.
See fish in real-time, in no time. MEGA Live Imaging provides the most impressive live sonar on the water, allowing you to watch fish and structure in real-time, powered by the unmatched detail of MEGA Imaging®. This U.S. Patent Pending technology provides views out, down, and around your boat with absolute clarity, and even allows you to watch fish bite your lure. This accessory transducer mounts to a trolling motor shaft and provides three different live sonar views; Down, Forward and Landscape modes with the included mounting bracket.
- Watch fish and structure in real-time, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging+, with a range up to 150 feet
- Choose from multiple viewing options provided by the included trolling motor shaft mount; Forward, Down and Landscape modes
- A wider and more fishable sonar coverage area makes it easier to keep fish and your lure within view
- MEGA Imaging+ quality sonar throughout the entire view without gaps in sonar coverage
- No need for a sonar black box: connect MEGA Live via Ethernet to compatible Humminbird models, allowing for connection of MEGA 360 Imaging to the same control head
- Transducer mounts to trolling motor shaft or 3rd party mounting options
- Compatible Humminbird models:
- HELIX G3N & G4N models with MEGA Imaging+
- All SOLIX models
- All APEX models
Upgrading to MEGA Live Imaging is simple. Connect the included Ethernet and power cable and attach the three-position MEGA Live transducer to your trolling motor and you're ready to fish. Adjust between the three viewing modes with a twist of the transducer. Thanks to MEGA Imaging detail throughout the entire view, you’ll always have a clear view from edge-to-edge, no matter what view you select.
For all orders exceeding a value of 100USD shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.