The Real Baitz Pilchard emulates this important baitfish superbly. It has a slender profile with a tight beating tail action that appears as if the lure is actually swimming. Perfect for tuna, snapper, all predatory reef species, and inshore predators such as flathead. This is going to be the most versatile bait in your bag!
Size: 100mm and 150mm
Weight: 100mm 17.0g, 150mm 52.0g
Action: Tight wobble and roll with fast tail action
snapper, mackerel, coral trout, reef species, tuna, and kingfish.
WHEN TO TIE ONE ON
The Realbaitz Australian Pilchard is a deadly offshore lure. It has been designed to perfectly imitate the real thing. It can be fished at all depths using a lift and drop technique or can be wound back to the boat. The custom designed tail is designed to imitate the fast-swimming action of the real fish. It can be used offshore in the deep and allowed to sink or over reef flats and wound back to the boat just above the bottom.
HOW TO USE
• we recommend 10-20lb outfits up to 20-40lb depending on the terrain you are fishing. Braided lines with a flouro leader will be best.
• Use a loop knot for the best action. It allows the lure to swim freely.
• Use a very slow wind retrieve or allow it to drop to the bottom and hop it back to the boat for amazing results.
• This lure in all weights casts well and will give you a long cast and cover lots of ground.
THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE
• In the smaller sizes this will also make an excellent option for inshore fishing. Using a fast wind fast swimming pelagics will find it irresistible.
• Vary your retrieve slightly by adding in a downward pull of the rod tip causing the lure to accelerate, then decelerate.
For all orders exceeding a value of 100USD shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.