PLATYPUS LO STRETCH FISHING LINE
Do you want some of the qualities and performance of braid yet prefer to fish with mono? There is a great solution for you from Australian owned and operated Platypus line, it’s called Lo-Stretch. And Platypus are telling us that it is so low stretch, it’s actually monofilament that thinks it’s a braid.
Lure anglers love braid simply because of the near-zero stretch. The argument is; the low stretch imparts a better action on your lure and is far more sensitive; that is, you get far better feedback through line to hand. While this is true, with absolutely no give, the braid is responsible for plenty of lost fish somewhat due to pulled hooks, Braid knots are inherently weaker, approximately 85% of line strength and knots are more difficult to tie with braid.
- Breaking strains: 6Kg (0.28 mm), 8Kg (0.32 mm), 10Kg (0.37 mm), 15Kg
- Colour: Blue
- Thinner than most conventional big-name monofilament lines
- IGFA Rated Fishing Line
- Low stretch provides more sensitivity and can improve your lure action
- Made in Australia
- The line contains ultraviolet inhibitors as well as heat stabilisers
- Ideal for saltwater or freshwater fishing