Minn Kota Ultrex with Advanced iPilot gives you the control and responsiveness of a Fortrex, plus effortless Power Steering and i-Pilot features, like Spot-Lock. Paired with Steering Lock, which allows you to take your foot off the pedal without losing motor heading, Ultrex will change the way you fish.
Ultrex also comes standard with Universal Sonar 2 transducer built into the lower unit that will suit Humminbird sounders as well as other electronics.
- i-Pilot™ automatically controls and steers your boat using wireless GPS technology
- Bluetooth connectivity: Pair with your smartphone for easy software updates AND quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock, high speed bypass and Advanced Autopilot - all through the iPilot app
- Power Steering: Ultra-responsive control and reduces steering effort and foot fatigue
- Ultrex Foot Pedal: Power steering with Spot-Lock and AutoPilot Buttons
- Spot-Lock locks onto your fishing spot, making it the most accurate electronic GPS Anchor ever.
- Steering Lock: Take your foot off the pedal and keep your motor heading
- Auto Stow/ Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water, using the iPilot remote.
- Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions using your remote once you're in the water. Ulterra handles the busy work so you can focus on fishing.
- BlueTooth Heading Sensor detects changes in the boats heading due to wind and current and communicated to the i-Pilot sytem, to minimise boat swing for a more accurate stronger hold (requires separate power supply)
- Universal Sonar 2 keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the motor's shaft to eliminate interference.
- Digital Maximizer
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- Fortrex Mono Arm bracket
- Coated stainless steel stow/deploy adjustable cable
- Composite Shaft
For all orders exceeding a value of 100USD shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.