The Watersnake Inflatable PFD Level 150 is designed flat for easy storage and has a manual inflation system that is easily activated by pulling down on the toggle to initiate the release of the 33g CO2 gas cylinder. There is also a mouthpiece for oral inflation.
Watersnake Inflatable PFD Level 150 lifejackets are designed for general offshore and rough weather use, where a high standard of safety and performance is required, such as when fishing offshore, and they're equally safe for fishing inshore waters, estuaries and freshwater lakes. They are designed to maintain a fully clothed person in a safe position on their back with their head clear of the water without any action required by the user. They are now also available in six colours: black, blue, red, racing-car green, lilac and camo.
- Suitable for offshore and inshore use
- PFD Level 150/150N
- Australian Standards AS4758.1
- Rated for adults with a chest size between 80-140cm
- Rated for persons 40kg+
- Made from tough durable Oxford 420D Nylon material
- 33g CO2 manual ignition gas cylinder installed
- Mouth piece for extra oral inflation if required
- 50mm webbing belt with twin tab synthetic nylon buckle
- Manual operation